Fertility Jumpstart Program
Work with me to...
- Find & address the ROOT sources of your fertility struggles
- Feel more calm, sleep better, less bloated, &/or have better energy!
- Reverse your biologic age, have "younger" eggs & better sperm!
A BIG REASON why people do not get or stay pregnant naturally is because not all the contributors of fertility struggles are found & addressed.
Using my rare training in FEMM, Natural Procreative Technology, and functional medicine (root cause medicine), I frequently finds at least 5 contributing factors with each couple. Oftentimes these factors were missed in the couple's prior investigations.
I have created a Wholistic Fertility Matrix to make sure that I leave no stone unturned for the couple who wants to expand their family.
Testimonials from Dr. Yao’s Patients
Dr. Yao's Fertility Jumpstart Program is for you if...
- You have read endless blogs but still feel confused what to do next to reach your dream of expanding your family
- You're tired of being told all your tests are normal and have the unsatisfactory diagnosis of "unexplained infertility"
- You feel like time is running out and you are starting to feel hopeless
- You want comprehensive research into the root causes of female and male fertility issues
- You want to receive clear action plan
- You want personalized coaching, guidance, & support
- 2 hour initial consultation with the couple (valued at $1080): In Dr. Yao's experience, it is vital for couples wanting to get pregnant naturally have evaluations done for both the man and the woman using a functional medicine (root cause medicine) approach from the out set, EVEN IF the man has normal semen analysis.
- Prior to this consultation, both the man and the woman need to fill out Dr. Yao's comprehensive health questionnaires
- During the consultation, in addition to reviewing your health stories and prior relevant work up (labs ), you will receive Dr. Yao's preliminary diagnostic impressions, initial treatment recommendations that you can work on right away, as well as recommendations for initial lab tests (blood work frequently overlooked in conventional medicine, and likely other specialized functional medicine testing specifically tailored to your case).
- As with every visit type, you will receive detailed visit summary in the patient portal to help you remember Dr. Yao's recommendations.
- 1 Follow-up visit with Dr. Yao for the woman (valued at $360): This follow-up visit is 60-minutes.
- During these visits, Dr. Yao would explain your interim lab results, review your cycle charts, make adjustments to your treatment recommendations, and answer questions you may have.
- Treatment recommendations include dietary, lifestyle, supplements, and medications if appropriate.
- There is significant time spent before your visit to review interim lab results, and time spent after your visit to update your detailed visit summaries so that you have clear understanding of our treatment plan.
- These follow-up visits need to be completed within 5 months of the first appointment.
- 1 Follow-up visit with Dr. Yao for the man (valued at $360): This follow-up visit is 60-minutes.
- Fertility Breakthru Academy, clinic edition (valued at $720): get immediate 1 year access to Dr. Yao’s online course on how to have a successful pregnancy by turbocharging egg and sperm quality. This includes 20 video lectures and many concise handouts.
- 4 sessions of Health coach / cycle charting instruction (valued at $400): If you already worked with a cycle charting instructor, you would receive 5 health coaching sessions during this program. The health coach will help you engage your strengths to help you create concrete plans to make lifestyle changes, implement recommendations from Dr. Yao, and to better support you in this journey. If you have not yet learned cycle charting from an instructor, the focus of your sessions will be on cycle charting instructions. Of note, Dr. Yao recommends her patients to use one of the modern Fertility Awareness Based Methods known as Chart Neo. Cycle charting provides much useful info about a woman's reproductive health.
- Access to 15% discount code for highest quality supplements (valued at $199): This code does not expire and makes purchasing supplements that have been vetted by Dr. Yao much more affordable, and provides significant savings for years to come.
- Patient portal access (valued at $360 for the couple over 2 months): Patients can portal message Dr. Yao up to 4 times between the visits.
- Personalized lab interpretation videos for the couple (valued at $360): to empower patients with knowledge, Dr. Yao will provide password protected videos that you can refer to as often as you like to better understand your own lab results.
- Access to specialized functional medicine tests & other services at wholesale pricing (at least $600 value): This provides you with significant savings to these tests that are generally not accessible to consumers directly. You will also have access to installed payment plan for these tests.
Altogether, this program is valued at least $4,439. This package does NOT include cost of lab testing. Usually most blood work is covered by PPO. Specialized functional medicine testings are usually not covered by insurance. But by working with Dr. Yao, you will access to wholesale pricing and have access to payment plan for these tests.
During the 2 months of this package, you will discover the factors that are contributing to your fertility challenge and you will receive personalized treatment plan to boost your fertility. All visits must be completed within 2 months of purchase.
Working with Dr. Yao is a great investment for you AND your future baby, because the couple's pre-conception health is important for offspring health!
$2,200 x 2 months =$4,400
FAST ACTION DISCOUNT: $1800 x 2 months (saves $800)
- Review of prior work-up and questionnaires prior to the consultation
- Time spent creating detailed visit summary after each appointment
- 2-hour initial consultation with the couple
- One 60-minute follow-up visit for the woman
- One 60-minute follow-up visit for the man
- Four health coach / cycle charting instruction sessions
- Access to 15% discount code for highest quality supplements
- Fertility Breakthru Academy, clinic edition
- Patient portal access during this 2 month program
- Personalized lab interpretation videos
All visits need to be completed within 2 months of booking program.
This clinic does not perform IUI or IVF.
With Wholistic Fertility, Dr. Yao help both people to be their healthiest reproductive selves using methods that work cooperatively with the woman and man's body, all while working hard to find and address the root causes of fertility issues. You also get ample high quality time with Dr. Yao, the physician, and Dr. Yao will personally help you better understand your health.
The Wholistic Fertility approach does not try to overrun the body with super powerful medications, nor does it suppress normal function of the reproduction system to sync with the doctor's schedule.
Patients who worked with Dr. Yao's personalized & root-cause approach have reported benefits that include having better energy, deeper sleep, decreased anxiety, decreased bloating, and decreased pain.
In essence, working with Dr. Yao is an investment for the health of the couple and their future children. It is also a rare opportunity to work with a medical doctor who has training in both functional medicine & Natural Procreative Technology / FEMM.
On the other hand, the procedure in IVF does not improve the health of the couple or their offspring. And the average cost of one IVF cycle including consultation, medications, ICSI & PGS is $25,000. This does not include embryo storage fees.
Many women report that their first appointment with their RE is at most 30-40 minutes and can cost $400 out of pocket. Usually the RE is not interested in hearing about the woman's menstrual cycle or her other health history. Treatment plans usually involves Clomid/Femara, then IUI, then IVF. Frequently women are pressured to go down the IVF route.
On the other hand, during the Wholistic Fertility Consultation, Dr. Yao wants to hear your whole health history, including detailed menstrual history, and understand your various symptoms whether that is headaches, mood swings, bloating, or chemical sensitivity, as all these can be potential clues for Dr. Yao in piecing together her wholistic fertility assessment using her detective work training from her functional medicine background.
Each wholistic fertility consultation is a brain workout for Dr. Yao and takes Dr. Yao a total of 3-4 hours to complete because prior to this 2-hour appointment, Dr. Yao has already reviewed your health questionnaires. And after this consultation, Dr. Yao often spends another 45-60 minutes completing the detailed Visit Summary for both the man and the woman, so that her patients understand her personalized recommendations, from lab work to diet and supplements. Given each consultation is quite labor intensive, Dr. Yao can only accommodate one to two such consultations a day.
Great question! A health coach is a patient's advocate and ally. A health coach works with the patient to turn aspirations or doctor's recommendations on lifestyle changes into achievable goals. The coach listens, asks questions, and provides education to help patients mobilize their internal strengths and external resources.
Fertility Breakthru Academy is Dr. Yao's highly-reviewed online course that teaches people how to use science to boost egg & sperm quality.
The Fertility Jumpstart Program is for couples who either only wants Dr. Yao's initial recommendations after her comprehensive work-up, and/or couples who want do not want the longer-term hand holding approach that Dr. Yao provides.
These longer sessions allow Dr. Yao to fully understand your interim symptoms & your cycle charting, explain in detail your interim lab results, and answer all your questions. These appointments are labor intensive for Dr. Yao, as each patient is treated uniquely based on findings from her comprehensive lab testing (definitely not impersonal, cookie cutter approach here!).
No. This is a telemedicine-only clinic.
All visits with Dr. Yao and the health coach included in the package must be completed within 5 months of the initial consultation.
Yes, we do. However please note that Superbills can only provided for office visits (up to $1,440 of this Fertility Jumpstart Program). It is your responsibility to submit Superbills to your insurance. This clinic does not submit anything to insurance. To better understand this clinic's insurance policy, click here.
Yes, given Dr. Yao carves out significant time out of her schedule for each patient, a patient who does not show up for his/her appointment without notice will be charged $250.
No. Dr. Yao's medical license allows her to only see patients who live in California.
This program is great for people who
- Want to find and address the root causes of their fertility issues
- Are comfortable using online videos and technology as this is a telemedicine only clinic
- Have their own primary care doctor (PCP) and OB/GYN, as Dr. Yao functions as a consultant, not a PCP.
- Live in California
- Are interested in investing in their health and their offspring's health.
If you want to continue working with Dr. Yao after the Fertility Jumpstart program, you can pay the difference between her Fertility Breakthru Program and the Fertility Jumpstart Program spread out over the course of 3 months for additional 3 months of treatment.
Meet Elisa Yao, M.D. -- Dr. Yao graduated with honors from UC Berkeley majoring in Molecular Cell Biology and completed her medical training at UC Davis. She has been in practice for about 15 years. She became interested in all things fertility after personally struggled for many years in her journey to parenthood. Using her training in functional medicine, she was able to overcome her fertility challenge naturally despite her advanced maternal age. She is now a proud mother of two beautiful and healthy girls.