You're in the right place if...
- You have read endless blogs but still feel confused what to do next to reach your dream of expanding your family
- You're tired of being told all your tests are normal and have the unsatisfactory diagnosis of "unexplained infertility"
- You feel like time is running out and you are starting to feel hopeless
- You want comprehensive research into the root causes of female and male fertility issues
- You want to receive clear action plan
- You want personalized coaching, guidance, & support
Testimonials from Dr. Yao’s Patients
A BIG REASON why people do not get or stay pregnant naturally is because not all the contributors of fertility struggles are found & addressed
This is a 5-month program for couples who want to find and treat the root causes of their fertility issue, who are willing to make lifestyle changes, and xxx.
- Learn who to work with in a holistic fertility practice and how to work with them
- Discover the 4-steps you need to take with every client to create success stories
- Finally gain the clarity you crave around lifestyle modifications and how to stack protocols that work for fertility and avoid the protocols that are contraindicated
- Learn how to actually reach more clients seeking holistic fertility through proven methods
- Position yourself in a place of authority as an expert at the end of the program when you ace your oral assessment
Let me show you what's waiting for you inside Dr. Yao's Fertility Breakthru Program.
- A 90-minute consultation appointment for the woman
- Discuss and review your comprehensive health story (using functional medicine approach, review your menstrual history, gynecologic history, hormonal history, your most recent cycle charting (ex. Creighton charting), prior relevant work up (labs).
- My goal is to gather info so that I can have a comprehensive understanding of the many factors that may be affecting your reproductive and overall health.
- Receive my preliminary diagnostic impressions.
- Receive some preliminary treatment recommendations that you can work on right away as well as recommendations for initial lab tests--blood work frequently overlooked in conventional medicine, and possibly other specialized functional medicine testing specifically tailored to your case.
- As with every visit type, you will also receive detailed visit summary to help you remember my recommendations. Additional customization of your treatment plan will be provided at your first follow-up visit, after lab results have been received and there has been time to thoughtfully consider all aspects of your case.
- A 60-minute consultation appointment for the man.
- In Dr. Yao's experience, it is vital for couples wanting to get and stay pregnant naturally to have evaluations done for both the man and the woman using a functional medicine (root cause medicine), EVEN IF the man has normal semen analysis.
- Just as with the woman's consultation, the man will receive my preliminary diagnostic impressions, receive preliminary treatment recommendations, get initial work up recommendations, as well as detailed visit summary of Dr. Yao's recommendations.
- 4 Follow-up visits with Dr. Yao for the woman (valued at $1,440): Each follow-up visit is 60-minutes. However, there is significant time spent before your visit to review interim labs, and time spent after your visit to update your detailed visit summaries so that you have clear understanding of our treatment plan. These follow-up visits need to be completed within 5 months.
- The first follow-up visit involves reviewing the comprehensive lab tests done after the consultation. We will discuss any underlying imbalances or barriers to optimal health revealed by these tests. You will leave this appointment with my detailed treatment recommendations, including dietary, lifestyle, and supplement recommendations. Time will be allowed for any questions you may have.
- In subsequent visits, we will make sure you are on track with prior recommendations. Frequently, follow-up lab tests are done and reviewed to assess for progress in imbalances previously found.
- 1 Follow-up visit with Dr. Yao for the man (valued at $360): This follow-up visit is 60-minutes.
- Fertility Breakthru Academy (valued at $599): get 1 year access to Dr. Yao’s online course on how to have a successful pregnancy by turbocharging egg and sperm quality. This includes 20 video lectures and many concise handouts.
- 5 Health coach visits (valued at $375): These visits are to engage your strengths to help you create concrete plans to make lifestyle changes, implement recommendations from Dr. Yao, and to better support you in this journey.
- Access to 24% discount code for highest quality supplements (valued at $399): This code does not expire and makes purchasing supplements that have been vetted by Dr. Yao much more affordable, and provides significant savings for years to come.
- Patient portal access (valued at $480): Patients can portal message Dr. Yao up to 4 times between the monthly visits.
- Personalized lab interpretation videos (valued at $480): to empower patients with knowledge, Dr. Yao will provide password protected videos that you can refer to as often as you like to better understand your own lab results.
- Prescription management, as appropriate for fertility (valued up to $480): Dr. Yao may prescribe / refill medications as appropriate.
- Enrollment fee ($125): This fee includes a Welcome Packet that provides additional helpful instructions and resources. It also helps cover the operating costs of providing this package.
Follow-ups do not include cost of lab testing. Usually most blood work is covered by PPO.
These first 5 months will be the most effort-intensive. I will work hard for you as I thoroughly review your case and spend ample time with you to make sure you understand our treatment plan and answer your questions. This will also be a time for you to learn new things and incorporate new habits. All visits must be completed within 5 months of purchase.
Get immediate access to the weekly training modules, begin implementing in your practice and join the February 2022 cohort with a rich foundation to springboard yourself as a fertility specialist.
Step out with confidence as a specialized provider with a focus on holistic fertility
Who Should NOT join the Fertile Foundations™ Certification Program
Meet Elisa Yao, M.D. with good photo of me
Aumatma is a Naturopathic Doctor & Nutritionist, in practice for close to 15 years. She specializes in women's health, is the best-selling author of "Fertility Secrets: What Your Doctor Didn't Tell You About Baby-Making," and is a sought out speaker on topics related to Women’s Health and Empowerment.
Aumatma was awarded the “Best Naturopathic Medicine Doctor″ award locally in 2015 & 2020, and as a top “Women In Medicine” Doctor in 2020. In addition to supporting couples through individualized care in person and long-distance, she also trains practitioners who want to specialize in fertility.
Aumatma has been featured on ABC, FOX, CBS, KTLA, MindBodyGreen, The Bump, etc., along with being interviewed for countless podcasts on topics of fertility, pregnancy, and postpartum health.
Working with Dr. Yao is a great investment for you AND your future baby, because the couple's pre-conception health is important for offspring health!
Yes, I want to work with Dr. Yao!
FAQs for Initial Package
This clinic does not perform IUI or IVF.
With Wholistic Fertility, Dr. Yao help both people to be their healthiest reproductive selves using methods that work cooperatively with the woman and man's body, all while working hard to find and address the root causes of fertility issues. You also get ample high quality time with Dr. Yao, the physician, and Dr. Yao will personally help you better understand your health.
The Wholistic Fertility approach does not try to overrun the body with super powerful medications, nor does it suppress normal function of the reproduction system to sync with the doctor's schedule.
Patients who worked with Dr. Yao's personalized & root-cause approach have reported benefits that include having better energy, deeper sleep, decreased anxiety, decreased bloating, and decreased pain.
In essence, working with Dr. Yao is an investment for the health of the couple and their future children. It is also a rare opportunity to work with a medical doctor who has training in both functional medicine & Natural Procreative Technology / FEMM.
On the other hand, the procedure in IVF does not improve the health of the couple or their offspring. And the average cost of one IVF cycle including consultation, medications, ICSI & PGS is $25,000. This does not include embryo storage fees.
Many women report that their first appointment with their RE is at most 30-40 minutes and can cost $400 out of pocket. Usually the RE is not interested in hearing about the woman's menstrual cycle or her other health history. Treatment plans usually involves Clomid/Femara, then IUI, then IVF. Frequently women are pressured to go down the IVF route.
On the other hand, during the Wholistic Fertility Consultation, Dr. Yao wants to hear your whole health history, including detailed menstrual history, and understand your various symptoms whether that is headaches, mood swings, bloating, or chemical sensitivity, as all these can be potential clues for Dr. Yao in piecing together her wholistic fertility assessment using my detective work training from her functional medicine background.
Each consultation is a brain workout for Dr. Yao and takes Dr. Yao 2 hours to complete as after the 90-minute appointment with the patient, Dr. Yao spends another 30 minutes completing the detailed Visit Summary so that her patients understand her personalized recommendations, from lab work to diet and supplements. Given each consultation is quite labor intensive, Dr. Yao can only accommodate one such consultation a day.
Great question! A health coach is a patient's advocate and ally. A health coach works with the patient to turn aspirations or doctor's recommendations on lifestyle changes into achievable goals. The coach listens, asks questions, and provides education to help patients mobilize their internal strengths and external resources.
Fertility Breakthru Academy is Dr. Yao's highly-reviewed online course that teaches people how to use science to boost egg & sperm quality.
By including my online course Fertility Breakthru Academy and health coaching, this package help patients achieve their desired outcomes faster because it provides helpful knowledge in a self-paced manner, and provides support in putting Dr. Yao's recommendations into action.
These longer sessions allow Dr. Yao to fully understand your interim symptoms & your cycle charting, explain in detail your interim lab results, and answer all your questions. These appointments are labor intensive for Dr. Yao, as each patient is treated uniquely based on findings from her comprehensive lab testing (definitely not impersonal, cookie cutter approach here!).
No. This is a telemedicine-only clinic.
All visits with Dr. Yao and the health coach included in the package must be completed within the 5 months timespan.
Yes, given Dr. Yao carves out significant time out of her schedule for each patient, a patient who does not show up for his/her appointment without notice will be charged $250.
Patients can choose to continue to work with Dr. Yao through one-on-one visits.
No. Dr. Yao's medical license allows her to only see patients who live in California.
This package is great for people who
- Want to find and address the root causes of their fertility issues
- Want to get personalized guidance and support
- Are comfortable using online videos and technology as this is a telemedicine only clinic
- Have their own primary care doctor (PCP) and OB/GYN, as Dr. Yao functions as a consultant, not a PCP.
- Live in California
- Are interested in investing in their health and their offspring's health.